Sunday, April 26, 2009

13 things to do before I am 40 update

1. Go through everything I own and purge myself of the things I either don't need or want anymore. Donate what is in good shape and could be useful to someone else – in progress: filing and books to go
2. Run a 5k fun run event.
3. Hire a convertible for a summer weekend road trip
4. Go to the opera
5. Pay off my personal loan
6. Read 10 more books from the BBC’s top 100 – in progress: 7 books arrived Friday
i. Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
ii. The Woman in White - Wilkie Collins
iii. Dune - Frank Herbert
iv. Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
v. Vanity Fair - William Makepeace Thackeray
vi. The Color Purple - Alice Walker
vii. Madame Bovary - Gustave Flaubert
viii. Catch 22 - Joseph Heller
ix. Middlemarch - George Eliot
x. Birdsong - Sebastian Faulk
7. Have a ‘boudoir’ photo shoot
8. Swim with dolphins
9. Grow my own herbs – in progress: pots and herbs purchased today
10. Do a cooking class – in progress: booked into gluten free cooking class Jun 20th
11. Graciously accept compliments – ongoing but doing well so far
12. Have golf lessons
13. Have a make up lesson – in progress: having lesson tomorrow

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is a list of things! How much time do you have to complete it? I kinda sorta ran a 5K in May. Walked most, Would be talking to friend etc... walking along, notice the rest of the group was wayyy up there, run and catch up! This happened several times LOL Finished in 50 minutes. I have my gardens all going, along with dill,parsley,oregano,chives. Now it is up to mother nature to help them along lol
hugs